What to know
We invite you to enter a world where the pool is your classroom and learning is fun. Our goal is to teach the skills of water confidence, safety, sports and a love of water. Our qualified and caring staff teaches all of the classes using a hearty dose of fun, imagination, social interaction and creativity. Classes are taught in small groups for all age groups by certified instructors who pronote water confidence and safety.
- Sign up one week prior to classes
- Registration and payment is due one week prior to the first lesson.
- Minimum age for all classes are 3 years old.
- You must bring a copy of your receipt to the first lesson.
- Credit card payments accepted online only.
- Effective this season checks will NOT be accepted as a form of payment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Refunds will be issued after the first 2 classes.
Take a closer look using the downloadable 2020 Swim Lesson Brochure - coming soon
*Please Note: To take lessons you must be a current swim club member.8 half-hour lessons are offered over each 2-week session, Monday through Thursday. In the event of inclement weather, make-up practice will be held on Fridays.
Hidden Hollow Swim Lessons
SIGN UP HERE! - links coming soon. (HHSC- limit 10 per class; Guppies limit 6 per class)
- HHSC Session 1- 11:00 am June 22 – July 3
- HHSC Session 1- 11:30 am; June 22 - July 3
- HHSC Session 2 - 11:00 am July 6 – July 17
- HHSC Session 2- 11:30 am July 6 – July 17
- HHSC Session 3: 11:00 am July 20 – July 31
- HHSC Session 3: 11:30 am July 20 – July 31
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am Guppies, Flippers & Seals
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm Guppies, Flippers & Barracudas
Knowlton Swim Lessons
Sign up here! - links coming soon. (KSC - limit 5 per class)
- KSC Session 1- 12:30 pm: Knowlton Group Swim Lessons - June 22 - July 3
- KSC Session 1- 1:00 pm: Knowlton Group Swim Lessons - June 22 - July 3
- KSC Session 2- 12:30 Knowlton Group Swim Lessons - July 6 - July 17
- KSC Session 2-- 1:00 pm --Group Swim Lessons - July 6 - July 17
- KSC Session 3 - 12:30 am Knowlton Group Swim Lessons - July 20 - July 31
- KSC Session 3 - 1:00 pm Knowlton Group Swim Lessons - July 20 - July 31
- KSC Session 3-- 1:30 pm --KSC Swim Team Skills - July 22 - Aug 2
- 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Guppies, Flippers & Seals / Barracudas
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Guppies, Flippers & Seals / Barracudas
*To determine your child's class level please see our Class Levels tab below.
- Swim Lessons
- $80 per 8 - lesson session
- Additional family members $60 per 8 - lesson session
- $80 per 8 - lesson session
Classes are taught in small groups for all age groups and skill levels by certified instructors who promote water confidence and safety. The structure and methods employed by our qualified staff allow for a high level of individualized attention.
Minimum age for all classes is 3 years old.
Any child three years and up who cannot swim across the pool on their backs are “guppies”. Guppies will work on floating and drown-proof techniques, while gaining confidence around the water.
Goal: To jump in, surface on back, and swim the width of the pool without being assisted by instructor.
Will be working on the transition from floating to swimming strokes on their stomachs. This is the beginning of actual freestyle.
Prerequisite: Have reached the goals of the guppies.
Will work on freestyle skills with proper rhythmic breathing. The backstroke will be introduced. Goal: To swim freestyle with proper rhythmic breathing across the width of the pool.
Prerequisite: Be able to float on back, roll over and take four strokes and return to their backs across the width of the pool.
This is designed to refine freestyle stroke efficiency and endurance to swim 25 meters. The backstroke, diving, and proper hyperextension off the wall will be included.
Prerequisite: Be able to swim, four strokes, breath to the side and repeat, the width of the pool.
Private Swim Lessons
Give your child private individual lessons with our skilled instructors. Please register at the Pool Office. Available for ages 3 and up.
*Please Note: To take lessons you must be a current swim club member.
Private Lesson Fees
- $125 for 5 half-hour lessons
Questions about Private Lessons At Hidden Hollow please call 610-566-9860 or email Mike@linvilla.com SOLD OUT
Questions about Private Lessons at Knowlton please call 610-872-9939 or email KSClessons@linvilla.com
- Knowlton Swim Club 11:30 am - 12 pm
- Hidden Hollow Swim Club TBD
Questions about Diving Lessons please email Diving@Linvilla.com
Diving Lesson Fees
- $80 per 5 - lesson session