What to Know
All are welcome to join us for our Expert Fishing Derby which boasts the biggest fish and biggest prizes! Orchard Lake is stocked to capacity with hundreds of our biggest and best Rainbow and Brown Trout. This derby is where you’ll find our most competitive fishermen and fisher-women alike. This is your chance to win the grand prize and a year's worth of bragging rights!
- No fishing license required
- Up to 30” trout
- Plenty of bait for sale
- Bring your own rods or rod rentals are available
- $39.99 / Fisherman
- You get to keep one fish with your paid entry fee
- additional trout kept over 2 lbs. is $15.99 each
- additional trout kept under 2 lbs. is $5.99 each
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- 200 Fishers will be allowed to participate. Pre registration required. No same day registration. Unfortunately; due to limited capacity no spectators will be admitted.
- 8am: Meet & check in at the Farm Market
- 9am - 2pm: Fishing
- 12pm: Weigh off
Catch the biggest trout and win $250 Grand Prize!
We will transport you from the parking lot to orchard lake. There will be no parking at the pond on derby day.
Catch & Release
You can catch and release as long as the fish are okay. Alternatively fishermen can take home their first fish, which is included in the price of admission; additional trout are $15.99 over 2 lbs. and $5.99 each under 2 lbs.
Food & Drink
In addition to Linvilla’s normal food offerings, the Lakeside Grill will be open for breakfast, lunch & drinks.
While You're Here...
Our Barnyard area features white tailed deer, sheep, goats, emus, horses, calves and more!
Linvilla Orchards Garden Center features a colorful array of plants and an impressive collection of home & seasonal décor, toys, gifts and many functional garden accessories.
Before you leave, be sure to visit the Farm Market for fresh produce, baked goods, gourmet specialties and more!
Linvilla Orchards Playland Playground is a special place where children and their imaginations can run wild.