What to know
Linvilla Orchards' Annual Blueberry Festival takes place annually in early July while the local blueberry season is typically in full swing. You can pick your own healthy blueberries from acres of bushes. The blueberry pie eating contest is the highlight of the day!
Pick Your Own will be opening at 8:00 am.
2020 Information Coming Soon!
Pie Eating Contest
Every year we host our annual blueberry pie eating contest, featuring our deliciously famous pies. Those who enter will fight for the chance to win the champion title and a prize!
How to Enter
- Complete the short entry form in person beginning at 12 pm next to the stage in the entertainment area.
- Entrants for each age group are selected from a hat and called to the stage.
- Contest begins at approximately 2:30 pm
- When time is up each plate is weighed, whoever ate the most pie wins!
- 8 – 9: 10 participants, 1/4 pie, 1 minute
- 10 – 11: 10 participants, 1/4 pie, 1 minute
- 12 – 14: 10 participants, 1/4 pie, 1 minute
- 15 - 17: 6 participants, 1/4 pie, 1.5 minutes
- 18 & up: 8 participants, whole pie, 2.5 minutes
$25 Linvilla Cash for each age bracket!
Pick Your Own
Pick Your Own produce beginning at 8am!
Take your family on a hayride through our scenic fields and orchards!
Linvilla Orchards Playland Playground is a special place where children and their imaginations can run wild.
11am - 4 pm
Our partner, Stacey’s Face Painting, brings professional artists to Linvilla Orchards who transform faces with wonderful designs creating big smiles!
Linvilla Orchards Playland Express chugs around a 1-acre track near our Playland Playground. Perfect for kids and train enthusiasts of all ages.
When you get hungry, visit the Linvilla Grill for a hot lunch. And before you leave, be sure to visit the Farm Market for fresh produce, baked goods and more!
Visit our Garden Center filled with a wide selection of colorful plants and assorted gifts.
Ship Bottom Beer Garden
Harvest Ridge Winery