BEERS IN THE BARN
We have partnered with Ship Bottom Brewery to bring you beers in the barn! At Ship Bottom Brewery they handcraft every batch of beer that they make and pride themselves in doing so. They only use the freshest ingredients that are hand selected by their head brewer. Their handcrafted ale and lager recipes were created to maximize the complex flavors of malts and hops.
Stop by and let us pour you a pint of your favorites and remote releases of limited editions! Some of the Ales will even be crafted with Linvilla's Own farm grown products! Daytime fun includes Corn Hole and Giant Jenga along with all your favorite Linvilla activities. In the evening you and your friends can sit back and relax and share a pint under the stars. Looking forward to seeing you in the Beer Garden!
Beer Garden Hours
- Friday's 12 pm - 9 pm
- Saturday's 10 am - 9 pm
- Sunday's 10 am - 9 pm
- Wednesday October 9th 12 pm - 7 pm - Closed due to weather.
- Monday October 14th 12 pm - 7 pm
- Thursday October 17th 4 pm - 8 pm
- Tuesday October 22nd 4 pm - 8pm
- Wednesday October 23rd 4 pm - 8 pm
- Thursday October 24th 4 pm - 8 pm
- Monday October 28th 4 pm - 9 pm
- Tuesday October 29th 4 pm - 9 pm
- Wednesday October 30th 4 pm - 9 pm
Beer Garden Hours are weather permitting. Visit our Calendar of Events to verify if the Beer Garden is Open or Closed before visiting.
Don't worry...we won't let you go hungry!
NEW! DiFabio's will be serving Brunch Saturday's & Sunday's now thru October, 10:30 am - 5 pm or until sold out.
- Menu includes: Quiche, Pistachio Crusted Chicken over waffles with an all natural maple syrup, Pistachio Chicken Tenders, Sweet potato waffle fries, Roast Pork Sandwiches, Tomato with fresh mozzarella focaccia pizza (made with Linvilla Tomatoes!), Pistachio Chicken Salad, Sangria Salad, Peach Cannoli's (made with Linvilla Peaches!) and Homemade Bavarian pretzels! Click for a downloadable menu.
Linvilla Grill will also be open Saturday's 10 am - 8pm and Sunday's 10 am - 7 pm and the Farm Market will be open as well if you would like to buy your self some treats to snack on while enjoying your favorite pint.
Visit with our friendly sheep, charismatic goats, gentle horses and more!
A fun, safe place for children, featuring a giant custom play structure with wooden trucks, boats, tractors and trains.
Pick Your Own
Support local agriculture and make lifelong memories picking your own fruit and vegetables.
Go fishing at Orchard Lake, stocked with trout, striped bass and more from March through November.
Food & Snacks
Have lunch or a quick snack, including hot dogs, pizza, pull-a-part breads, soft pretzels, and our legendary apple cider donuts...
Our expert staff, master gardeners and industry professionals share their expertise and answer questions. Great for children and adults.
Hayrides are one of our most popular attractions. Come take a trip through our scenic fields and orchards!
An annual trip to Pumpkinland in the fall has been a family tradition for generations of Delaware Valley residents.
Christmas Around the Farm
Shop unique gifts, find hand-made wreaths, cut your own tree, enjoy caroling hayrides and more!
Indoor Mini Golf -Jan thru March
This interactive museum exhibit created by the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia is 18 holes of serious fun!