What to Know
Gather your friends and family members to share in the experience of riding through our beautiful farm and orchards on the way to Easter Bunny's House! Your group will ride exclusively on a private wagon and be prioritized with a special expedited line. Once you arrive at the Easter Bunny's house your group will remain on the wagon while listing to a story, the Bunny will make his way around the wagon to say hello, take a photo, and give everyone an Easter treat! Admission to Playland is included with your group hayride package!
To book your Group Hayride to Bunnyland call 610-876-7116!
2023 Dates, Hours and Price
Dates and times are subject to availability.
- March 25th & 26th
- April 1st thru 5th
Group reservations are not available on April 6th, 7th & 8th.
Groups will be booked between 12 pm - 3 pm only.
Up to 40 People: $475
There is a $12 fee for each additional person up to 50 guests. If you have more than 50 guests you must reserve a second wagon; subject to availability.
Rules and Regulations
- A $75 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit due at the time of booking.
- In the event that your hayride is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will work with you to reschedule.
- On the day of your hayride, the group leader should report directly to the Farm Market office located back by the bakery to the left to pay your remaining balance and check your group in.
- The rest of your group should assemble at the Red Loading Area to the right of the Garden Center.
- Hayrides must depart on time. If your group is late you will have to wait for the next available wagon.
- Hayrides can be rescheduled without additional fees up to 72 hours before your hayride. Your deposit is transferable to the new date as long as it is in the same calendar year.
- We require 4 days notice prior to your hayride date for all final changes.
- If your group goes over the 50 head count under the 4 day notice; you are welcome to purchase public tickets online; subject to availability. These extra guests will not be able to accompany your group on your private wagon.