The Linvill Family and Staff are committed to our community and doing our part to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our employees, guests, animals and community remains top priority. Because this is a rapidly evolving situation, we feel it is important to reach out to our community and share the steps we are taking to keep us all safe and healthy.
As part of our commitment to your health and well-being our staff is bagging most of our fruits and vegetables to minimize exposure. Linvilla has also executed a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing schedule disinfecting all surfaces, shopping carts and baskets. Hand sanitizer stations have been in place and is available to our guests throughout the property.
At this time, our Farm Market will remain open with limited hours 11 am – 5 pm daily (11 am – 12 reserved shopping for seniors) to continue to serve our loyal customers. We have implemented a Delivery & Curbside pickup service to assist in all your shopping needs. Any customer within a 5-mile radius of our store is eligible for our delivery service and we will deliver anything you would like from our Market. Please call us at 610-876-7116 for more details.
Our Garden Center building is closed at this time. Even though it is closed we have made it easy for you to still get your planting needs! Plants, cold weather vegetable plants, trees, bagged mulch are available for purchase in front of our Farm Market. All other Garden Center products are available upon request. Bulk Compost & Garden Soil Deliveries are also available. Please call us at 610-876-7116 for more information.
Effective immediately; we have made the following tough decisions to ensure your safety. As much as we would like to continue business as usual, we recognize that it’s not worth the risk and it is better to be safe than sorry.
• Our Playground is closed until further notice.
• All Classes are cancelled until further notice.
• Our Grounds to visit the Animals are closed until further notice.
• Fore! the Planet Indoor Mini Golf is closed for the remainder of the season.
• Adult Putt n’ Brew schedule for Friday March 20, 2020 is cancelled.
• Train Rides are closed until further notice.
• Expert Fishing Derby scheduled for Saturday March 21, 2020 is postponed. We will post a new date as soon as one is determined.
• Family Fishing Derby scheduled for Saturday April 4, 2020 is postponed. We will post a new date as soon as one is determined.
• Fishing at Orchard lake closed. We will post an opening date as soon as one is determined.
• Hayrides to Bunnyland is cancelled.
• Pony Rides are cancelled for the Spring season.
• Blossom Hayrides are cancelled until further notice.
• Face Painting is cancelled for the Spring season.
As this situation continues to evolve and drastically change please keep an eye on our website for further updates. Any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-876-7116. We wish you all safety and health and look forward to seeing you soon.
Linvilla Orchards and the Linvill Family