What to know
Pumpkinland is open from mid-September through early November and takes center stage at Linvilla Orchards. Larger than life figures and scarecrows illustrate the legends and lore of the harvest season, featuring local history and some of the many stories of pumpkins and apples.
See our piles of pumpkins in all colors, shapes and sizes — over 100 tons on display! Find a huge selection of straw bales, corn shocks, toys and fall decorations of all kinds.
Enjoy live music and entertainment, hayrides, train rides, pony rides, and face painting. Test your navigation skills our straw bale and cornfield mazes. Pick Your Own fall apples. Grab some candy and caramel apples. See the Linvilla jack-o-lantern exhibit and don't miss our annual Costume Parade!
Enjoy views of the farm on a 15 minute ride through the fields. In September, hayrides run 10am to 5pm on weekends only. From October 1 thru November hayrides run weekdays 12:30 to 4pm and weekends 10am to 5pm. Tickets are $6 per person.
Hayrides to the Witches House
Visit the friendly Witches House in the woods. She tells stories, jokes and gives all of the kids a Halloween treat! The hayride ends at a campfire with a sample of our Apple Cider and marshmallows for roasting. Days: Sep 23-25, Sep 30-Oct 2, and Oct 7-30. Hours: Sun to Thur, 5:30 to 8pm; Fri and Sat, 5:30 to 8:30pm. Tickets are $9 per person.
Autumn Moon Hayrides
Enjoy the night sky on a 20 minute ride through the fields, ending at a campfire with a sample of our Apple Cider and marshmallows for roasting. Hayrides run Sep 23-25, Sep 30-Oct 2, and Oct 7-30. Hours: Mon to Thur, 6pm and 7pm; Fri to Sun, 6pm to 8pm. $7.50 per person.
The parade is Sunday, Oct 30, with events starting at 12pm. Each child gets a treat and a chance to win great prizes. 3 winners from each age group!
Pick Your Own Apples
Linvilla's own famous Fall Apples are ready for picking. The orchards are open every day from 8am to 7pm.
Enjoy the beauty of Fall with Harvest Hayrides and Autumn Moon Hayrides. Or, visit the friendly Witches on a Hayrides to the Witches House!
Come get lost in our Straw Bale and Cornfield Mazes! Open on Saturdays and Sundays during Pumpkinland. $4 per person or two for $7.
Pumpkins & Fall Decor
Browse pumpkins in all shapes and sizes — over 100 tons on display! And find a great selection of straw bales, corn shocks, toys and fall decorations of all kinds.
Be sure to visit the Linvilla Grill for some of our famous apple cider donuts, hamburgers, hotdogs, and more...
$3 per person. Monday thru Friday 12:30 - 4pm; Saturdays and Sundays 12 - 5pm.
Stacey's Face Painting transforms faces with wonderful designs. Starting at $8 per person. Mon thru Fri 10am - 3:30pm; Sat and Sun 10am - 6pm.
Pumpkin Ring Toss
$1 for 10 rings. Open every day 10am to 5pm.
$1 for 3 apples; $5 for 20 apples. Mon thru Fri 11am - 5pm. Sat and Sun 10am - 5pm
Lit nightly at dusk starting October 3.
- Wayside Shakeup will be performing in our Entertainment Garden from 12pm to 4pm!
- Our friends from Makin' Music are live in concert. Their performance will begin in our Entertainment Garden at 4pm!
October 8 & 9
- BEN FM 95.7 is hosting BEN’s Family Fun Day
- Officer Offbeat will be on his unicycle, strolling around the farm from 12pm to 4pm.
- Silly Joe is back for a day of fun and he will be joined by our friends Officer Offbeat and “The Ultimates” to keep us movin’ and groovin’ at 12 and 2pm.
- 98.1 WOGL’s Street Team will be joining us with their station vehicle and prize wheel!
- Linvilla Orchards is honored to host the South Philadelphia String Band from 1pm to 3pm as they stroll the grounds putting on a great performance!
- 98.1 WOGL will be broadcasting live from our very own Pumpkinland! A yearly tradition, The Breakfast Club is back!
- We will also be joined by We Kids Rock for musical performances between 12pm & 4pm.
- Officer Offbeat will be cycling around too!
- Please help us welcome back the Manatawny Creek Ramblers! They will be performing live from 12pm to 4pm!
- 98.1 WOGL’s Street Team is back with their station vehicle and prize wheel!
- Officer Offbeat will be juggling through our crowd on stilts from 12pm to 4pm!
- Makin’ Music hosts our annual Costume Parade! Come wearing your most creative Halloween Costume and you could win a special prize! The parade begins promptly at 3pm!
Food & Drink
Enjoy our delicious, homemade candy and caramel apples. Be sure to visit the Farm Market to take home some of Linvilla's fresh apple cider. And stop by the Linvilla Grill for our hamburgers, hotdogs, and legendary apple cider donuts!