What to know
Looking for something fun to do during the cold winter months? Gather your friends and family and join us in our warm Garden Center for our Adult Only Mini Golf Tournament!
Players can Register as Teams of two or four by calling us at 610-876-7116. Practice your swing for a Golf Tournament you won't Fore-get!
Adult's Only Tournament
Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: $35/2-person team & $70/4-person team (1 Ship Bottom Brewery Drink Ticket included for each person)
Our family-friendly exhibit will transform into an adults-only (21+) tournament featuring Ship Bottom Brewery and light fare will be offered. The tournament will include straight play holes with "challenge" holes mixed throughout. Award ceremony will be held approximately 20 minutes after the last team completes their last hole.
Prizes & Awards will be given to the following:
- 1st Place, 2nd Place & 3rd Place
- Most Team Spirit, Most Competitive, Most Creative Team Name & Most Holes in One
Tournament Registration & Rules
- Pre-Registration is required. Call 610-876-7116 to register.
- Pick a creative team name and let us know what it is when registering.
- Tournament is limited to 100 players.
- Registration closes January 31, 2020 or until we reach capacity (whichever comes first)
- Players can register as teams of 2 or 4
- Payment must be made during registration.
- Fees are non-refundable under any circumstance.
- Staggered hole start to ensure a smooth game throughout the 18 hole course.
- Every time the putter touches the ball it counts as a stroke regardless if it barely rolled at all or if you meant to do it or not...it is still a stroke.
- We use the honor system when counting your strokes. One person per team will be in charge of writing down the scores.
- If you hit your ball too hard and it bounces off the putting area you must start again from the tee. The errant shot counts as a stroke.
- Play fair. If you get caught cheating you will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Remember this is not the Masters we are all here to just have fun!
Course will be closed to the public during the Tournament. On Saturday February 1st, the course will re-open to the public.