What to know
You may complete and submit an application at any time. You can email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org; drop it off at Linvilla's Farm Market Office or mail it to Linvilla Orchards 137 W Knowlton Rd. Media PA 19063.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. THANK YOU.
Linvilla Orchards Open Hiring Sessions! 2020 Dates Coming Soon!
Hiring Sessions are: On the spot interviews for adults and teens (16 & over).
Many positions and shifts available for Seasonal, Part Time and Full Time hours!
Positions include: Cashiers, Hayride Drivers, Bakery, Produce/Apples, Tour Guides, Customer Service, Maintenance, Pumpkinland, Garden Center, Baggers, Retail Sales, Ticket Collectors, Food Service
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. THANK YOU.
Tips for applicants and parents
We always accept applications and occasionally hire employees in the spring and summer. However, we hire the majority of our employees for the busy fall season. We usually schedule open interviews for the fall season near the beginning of September.
We will review your application and contact you only if we have a position for you or if we would like to schedule a follow up interview. We keep all applications on file and review them as positions become available. If we don’t contact you right away, it does not mean we might not contact you in the future.
If you file an application during the year and don't hear back from us, we recommend that you re-apply in the beginning of September. We do not accept phone calls -we will call you if we have a position available for you.
Every Linvilla Employee begins as a seasonal employee, how long the season lasts depends on the department and position for which you are hired. When business allows in the spring and summer we first review recent employees for re-hire before hiring new employees.
We appreciate when parents bring their children to apply for a position with us. However, we ask that parents allow their children speak for themselves, request the application themselves, and conduct the interview (if applicable) on their own. Allowing them to do so gives us a much better chance to get to know the applicant, which in turn gives them a better chance of obtaining a position with Linvilla Orchards.
Fall Seasonal Help
Weekends, weekdays, evenings help wanted.
Be sure to come to one of our interview sessions.....
NOW HIRING SUMMER ASSISTANT SWIM COACH
Assistant COACH HIDDEN HOLLOW SWIM TEAM
A great team, great team spirit, very supportive parents, and a great summer job!
Coaching experience Required
- Suburban league.
- Pre-season practice begins after Memorial day indoors for two weeks (m-F) with afternoon practices.
- Full Season practice runs from 1-3:30, Mon thru Friday.
- Full season ends around the end of July.
- Meets are Wednesday evenings from approx. 6-8pm
- Assist with Supervise and Run swim team practices
- Assist with Supervise and run swim meets
- Assist with and follow practice design
- Supervise stroke and help team members improve
- Communicate with Parent reps
- Maintain some summer fun and team building
- Attend, Assist, and Coach during all Meets
- Assist with writing lineups
- Assist with the Communication of opposing teams
- Assist with communicating with Parents
- Quick, efficient, and quality customer service
- Assist with customer complaints
- Work closely with parent reps
- Work with other Personnel
- Be a leader and a team player with all team members
- Develop and build positive swim team
- Enjoy the people we work with
- Enjoy what we do
- Enjoy the kids and their learning
- Work with Assistant coaches while remaining positive and motivated
- Provide quality coaching and instruction to our team members to assist in their individual improvement as well as team improvement and help instill a love of swimming